The most versatile sauce ever is this Roasted Red Pepper Garlic Pasta Sauce!!
Serve it with pasta, chicken, vegetables, in stuffed roast peppers! This sauce will go with just about anything you can think of and it will add heaps of flavour, colour and goodness to the meal.
Need more simple and YUM meal ideas? Look no further than my Hearty Black Pepper Mushroom Chickpea Soup, my Baby Marrow Spaghetti & Rustic Plum Tomato Sauce and my Garlic Ginger Masala Veggie Burger Bowls.
I’m serving this sauce tonight with penne and silver foil roasted chicken breasts topped with a little crumbled feta cheese and chopped parsley. I love it just as much without the chicken for a delicious vegetarian meal!
This Roasted Red Pepper Garlic Pasta Sauce is so quick to whip up, and while the peppers are roasting you can busy yourself with the other things on your to do list! When the vegetables are roasted and tender, throw them into a blender and blend until silky smooth. Pour over your meal of choice and enjoy!
Such a great weeknight or Sunday night meal, perfect for a last minute casual kitchen dinner with friends. It’s such a flavoursome and delicious-looking sauce that it will impress all your family & friends! The kids will love it too!!
I highly recommend you try this sauce this week! And don’t forget to let me know what you think in the comments.
- 3 large red peppers roughly sliced into squares
- 4 onions sliced into quarters
- 6 cloves garlic whole
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- Place the red peppers, onions and garlic on a large roasting pan and drizzle with about 3 tbsp olive oil, toss the vegetables in the olive oil and season with a little salt & pepper. Roast for about 30 minutes, turning the vegetables half way through.
- Place vegetables in a blender and blend until smooth. Then add the tin of tomato and blend again until smooth and silky. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve with penne, spaghetti, chicken or anything! Top with a little cheese and chopped parsley for even more flavour.