Partaay time Asparagus Sun Dried Tomato Hummus Wraps!!
If you need a meal that satisfies all the senses, is healthy AND is ready in mere minutes then this is the wrap for YOU!!
The perfect entertainment food in my book. Who wants to spend ages standing in the kitchen once your guests have arrived and everyone is chatting and having fun? I’d rather be able to prepare everything beforehand, and then be as involved in the gathering as everyone else.
Which is where these Deeeelicious (and nutritious!) Asparagus Sun Dried Tomato Hummus Wraps come in…They’re made with tortilla wraps, roast asparagus, olive oil, hummus, baby marrows, sun dried tomatoes, avocado, salt & pepper.
All there is to do is roast the asparagus for 10 minutes, spread the hummus on the tortilla wraps, layer the other ingredients, roll them up, cut them in half if you want to, and you’re done & DONE!
SO so easy!! There couldn’t be less work involved for the huge amount of enjoyment you and your family and friends will get eating this awesome feast. These wraps are pretty much a whole meal as they are…but if you want to you can serve them up with a gorgeous salad like my Black Olive Rosemary New Potato Salad, or my Roast Beet Butternut Basil Goat Cheese Salad, or my Broccoli Pineapple Pecan Pumpkin Seed Salad.
I’m making these wraps for my family today who are arriving from Zim, I haven’t seen them for almost a year and so you can imagine how excited we all are!! It’s going to be a fun and YUM filled reunion for sure. And I can make the wraps just before they arrive so I don’t have to do a thing once they get here. Other than catch up and cuddle the baby excessively of course!!
Tomorrow we are off to the aquarium for my sweet nephew to take in the whole experience of Ushaka Marine World for the first time. He’s going to absolutely love it!
I hope you make these wraps soon, and love them just as much as I do! Let me know how it goes!!
- 18 asparagus
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 180g tub hummus
- 6 baby marrows sliced into matchsticks
- 1 large avocado sliced
- 120g sun dried tomato quarters
- 6 tortilla wraps
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Set oven to 200°C.
- Break the ends off the asparagus and place them on a baking tray. Drizzle over the olive oil and season with a little salt & black pepper. Roast for about 10 minutes, turning half way through.
- To assemble the wraps, lay them out on a clean surface and spread generously with the hummus, then layer the marrows, asparagus, avocado and sun dried tomatoes slightly off centre.
- Roll the wraps starting on the side that has the filling closest to the edge. Slice in half or serve whole.