Posted on March 15 2018
A wonderfully tasty and easy to make vegan smoothie loaded with fresh mango, papaya, ginger and almond milk. It doesn’t get much healthier than this Nourishing Mango Papaya Ginger Smoothie! It’s made in 5 minutes with just 4 ingredients and a blender.
Silky Smooooth takes on a whole new meaning with this smoothie!
Coz this Nourishing Mango Papaya Ginger Smoothie really is silky smooth, just look at the loveliness!
You will also love my Mango Orange & Ginger Hot Smoothie, my 5 Minute Spinach Apple Green Smoothie, my Antioxidant Berry Blaze Smoothie, my Berry Good Kale Green Smoothie, my Immune Boosting Grapefruit Banana Smoothie, my Post Workout Tropical Turmeric Smoothie, my Blueberry Orange & Pawpaw Smoothie, my Chocolate Cinnamon Coconut Smoothie, my Healthy Glow Pumpkin Smoothie, my Incredible Strawberry Avocado Smoothie and my Peanut Butter Banana Protein Smoothie.
But wait. There’s more.
Not only does it look amazing and taste amazing, but this Nourishing Mango Papaya Ginger Smoothie has copious health benefits:
- Mango is known to lower cholesterol, clear skin problems, aid in eye health, help digestion, boost the immune system and alkalise the whole body
- Papaya is known to help digestion, promote weight loss, prevent infections, improve heart health and has anti-inflammatory properties
- Ginger is said to be a great anti-inflammatory, may reduce muscle pain, lower blood pressure, improve heart health, lower cholesterol, improve brain function and help fight against infections.
Needless to say mango, papaya and fresh ginger are quite a powerful combo!
All that is required with making this delightful smoothie is
- Slice the fruit into chunks
- Peel 1 inch piece of ginger
- Throw everything into your blender with some almond milk and blitz until silky smooth
- Pour into a glass and savour every sip!
I used almond milk in this smoothie, and I was extremely happy with the consistency and flavour. You could use any dairy free milk you have on hand, or add some plain yoghurt if you’re looking for a little dairy protein. It would also be amazing with some ice cubes thrown in on a hot day.
Also, you’re not limited to just mango and papaya with this smoothie, you can get creative by adding a banana, a few strawberries, blueberries or some pineapple to the mix, they would all go so well with this smoothie. Try out different combos to find your favourite!
That said, this Nourishing Mango Papaya Ginger Smoothie is perfection (In my humble opinion) in its 4 ingredient simplicity!
Made with just 4 ingredients and your blender in 5 minutes! This smoothie tastes wonderful and tropical, is silky smooth, overflowing with healthy goodness and every sip is perfection.
- 1 cup mango , cubed
- 1 cup papaya (pawpaw) , cubed
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger , peeled
- 1/2 cup almond milk , or dairy free milk or your choice
Place all ingredients in a blender and blitz until silky smooth, pour into a glass and enjoy!
Notes: For more smoothies, just double or triple the recipe.