Posted on April 3 2018
This smoothie is the best of both worlds – delicious tropical fruit flavours, with all the super-food goodness of spinach and kale! Made with just 5 ingredients in only 5 minutes, The Best Mango Green Smoothie will fill you up, and give you an energy boost!
Mangoes are truly one of my favourite fruits. They’re just so delicious!!
Packed full of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fibre – this smoothie tastes creamy and amazing!
Into The Best Mango Green Smoothie goes:
- Fresh mango
- Banana for natural sweetness (always a winner in smoothies)
- Baby spinach – such goodness and wow that lovely bright green colour!
- Kale (optional) for extra goodness
- Dairy free milk, or Greek yoghurt if you’re so inclined (like I often am)
- So this smoothie can be vegan, or not, depending on your lifestyle
When I was deciding what to make for my guest post on Yumgoggle, I knew I wanted it to be a super healthy recipe, something quick and easy to make, and something that looked eye catching, colourful and gorgeous…All the things I (mostly) try to achieve with all my recipes.
And when I whipped this loveliness up, poured it into a glass and gave it a sip…Well, it was HEAVNELY, and I knew this was the recipe I would be sharing today!
You will also love my 5 Minute Spinach Apple Green Smoothie, my Berry Good Kale Green Smoothie, my Post Workout Tropical Turmeric Smoothie, my Antioxidant Berry Blaze Smoothie, my Immune Boosting Grapefruit Banana Smoothie, my Healthy Glow Pumpkin Smoothie and my Incredible Strawberry Avocado Smoothie.
Whether you like green smoothies or not, I guarantee that you will like THIS green smoothie! Because it’s The BEST Mango Green Smoothie in the Whole Wide World, and you really don’t even taste the greens, but you get the benefits of all their wholesome nutritiousness!
Speaking of benefits, let’s name a few:
- Mangoes are said to lower cholesterol, clear the skin and alkalise the whole body
- Spinach is believed to improve eyesight, maintain blood pressure and strengthen muscles
- Kale is said to strengthen the immune system, give you healthy hair, skin and nails as well as being a great anti inflammatory
- Bananas are believed to aid in digestion, enhance mood and help you to sleep better
With so many health benefits, and not forgetting how YUM it is, The Best Mango Green Smoothie smoothie is an absolute must try!
Skip on over to Yumgoggle for The Best Mango Green Smoothie recipe.
I really do hope you love this wonderful green smoothie as much as I do! Leave me a comment to let me know if you make it, I’d love to hear from you.
You might also like 10 Healthy Super Food Fruit Smoothies: