Posted on March 16 2020
Today I’m sharing 6 Immune Boosting Recipes with you that will aid in supporting your immune system and keeping you fit and healthy. At the moment, more than ever, it’s important to focus on what we CAN do to stay strong and healthy!
Why these 6 Immune Boosting Recipes actually boost and support your immune system:
- Turmeric has an immune-modulating effect, because it is detoxifying and supportive to the liver. It will help you scavenge free radicals & toxins that could be bringing you down.
- Fresh ground black pepper increases vigour by reaching deeper tissues (& when combined with turmeric, absorption of turmeric is increased three-fold). Black pepper helps enhance the affect of other spices.
- Cumin enhances digestion & increases the bioavailability of other spices. It also stimulates the pancreas to produce more pancreatic enzymes improving digestion tremendously.
- Ginger contains natural anti-inflammatory properties, helps kill bad bacteria & viruses and inhibits the production of cytokines (which cause pain & swelling).
- Ceylon cinnamon is rich in plant compounds that inhibit bacterial growth and stabilize blood sugar. You’ll want to make sure you’re using REAL cinnamon, which is called Ceylon cinnamon. This is the true cinnamon spice that has a profound healing effect for diabetics and those struggling with weight and cholesterol issues.
So, without wasting any time, here are my 6 Immune Boosting Recipes:
4. Warm Lemon Ginger Honey Water
- Juice 1/4 lemon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger, organic
- 1 tsp honey
- Warm water
Stir ingredients together in a large mug and enjoy first thing in the morning instead of tea or coffee.
Also, I thought the following would be helpful to you all (Excerpt taken from thewholejourney.com) :
Scientific studies demonstrate key nutritional supplements provide a competitive edge to your innate ability to thwart flu-type viruses.
Here’s the short list of easily accessible nutrients that will improve your metabolic pathways your body needs to handle viruses. If exposed to the coronavirus, your body will be able to move through it quicker and easier.
Everyone is talking about supporting their immune system with coronavirus but this is different because these nutrients support your body’s ability to quickly metabolize it (get rid of it through the detoxifcation organs).
Ø VITAMIN C 3000 – 4000 mg daily
Note, if feeling of “coming down with something” occurs, you can take this every hour until ‘bowel tolerance’ is reached which will be a loose stool. Then lower your dose to maintain. High doses of intravenous Vitamin C are proven to arrest virus infections in their tracks. Here, we’re increasing the body’s access to Vitamin C orally. Recommended: @paleovalley Vitamin C complex because it’s food-based.
Ø VITAMIN D3 with Vitamin K2
Start with 5000 iu/day for two weeks, then reduce to 2000 iu/day. Keep in mind that Vitamin D3 is best accompanied by Vitamin K2 (and Vitamin A, natural, not synthetic at 10,000iu/day). We like @Thorne‘s Vitamin D with K2 and @Pureencapsulations Vitamin A
For people without a diagnosis of Thyroid Auto-Antibodies (TPO, TRab, TGab), (without a
medical diagnosis of Hashimoto’s or Graves’ Disease) use 12.5 mg of Iodide/Iodine (Dr. Lugol’s historic ratio)
daily or seaweed blend. Again, people with Hashimoto’s or Graves’ should not use high levels of Iodine as doing so can aggravate their thyroid glands.
Ø Magnesium Biglycinate 400 mg/day
Ø Zinc 60 mg/day
Ø Selenium 200 mcg/day
Ø RED MARINE ALGAE one capsule daily.
I hope this information and these 6 Immune Boosting Recipes will serve you.
And please, if it is possible for you to stay at home, do so!! If you must go out, limit your outings as much as you possibly can.