Posted on August 29, 2017
You NEED this Peanut Butter Banana Protein Smoothie in your life! No offence to all my other smoothies (I still LOVE you!!), but THIS smoothie is the King of Smoothies! The others are Great Smoothies, and this one is the KING. IMHO.
It’s Soooo-hooo-hooo GOOD!
Oh, Peanut Butter Banana Protein Smoothie, how have I lived without you for so long?
Creamy, creamy, creamy, thick and so smooth, this protein smoothie tastes like a dessert in all the best ways and yet it’s crammed full of healthy healthy goodness!
It’s nutty, lightly sweetened by the bananas, with a hint of coconut. SIMPLE flavours + incredible creamy-smooth texture = Pure Smoothie Perfection.
More smoothie recipes – here you go! Try my 5 Minute Spinach Apple Green Smoothie, my Post Workout Tropical Turmeric Smoothie, my Incredible Strawberry Avocado Smoothie, my Immune Boosting Grapefruit Banana Smoothie, my Refreshing Coconut Pineapple Mango Smoothie and my Mango Orange & Ginger Hot Smoothie.
Need a boost of protein after a workout? A sneaky mid-morning snack? Or a mid afternoon pick me up? This is the smoothie for you!!
A few interesting snippets:
- It takes about 540 peanuts to make a 12-ounce jar of peanut butter! That’s some nutty goodness. Peanuts are rich in vitamin E, niacin, folate, protein, manganese and protein.
- Bananas are known to help your body produce serotonin—a natural substance that alleviates depression. As well as being packed with vitamin C, potassium, fibre, and vitamin B6.
- Greek yoghurt is of course rich in protein, and packed with probiotics.
- And coconut milk is just DELICIOUS, as well as containing lauric acid which is believed to be rich in anti-bacterial properties.
Not only is this Peanut Butter Banana Protein Smoothie the *King* of all creamy and delicious smoothies, but it packs a major punch in the “let’s be healthy” department! And when you can only do your best when it comes to juggling daily health with the 5000 other things you have to conquer every day, this is a 5 minute smoothie that is made with ingredients that most of us have on hand all the time…
Simple, Quick, YUM, and Full Of Goodness – That’s how we roll around here.
I’m strongly encouraging you to take 5 minutes, get out your blender, a few bananas, some peanut butter, a few dollops of Greek yoghurt, pour in some coconut milk and whizz it all up to CREAMY-DREAMY, Heavenly Perfection…Pour into glasses, throw in a straw, then take a moment all to yourself, sit back and enjoy!! Can you picture it?
A moment of true calm and relaxation, and a Peanut Butter Banana Protein Smoothie in your tummy – this is the answer to all kinds of ailments.
Trust me, you need to do this today!
And then tell me all about it, I’ll be so excited to hear from you…
- 2 tbsp peanut butter sugar and salt free
- 2 bananas
- 4 tbsp greek yoghurt
- 3/4 cup 165ml coconut milk
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and very creamy. Pour into two glasses, enjoy!