Posted on August 9, 2017
With just 3 ingredients, this Healing Fresh Pineapple Berry Juice is full of health benefits. This is quite simply the ideal fresh juice for any time of the day. I like it because it’s a shot of real goodness without being too filling, so it’s for those times when you feel like a light, refreshing, scrumptious burst of fruity-ness in a glass.
Healing, colourful, pretty and yummy!
Do we need more than this from a healthy and delicious drink? Nope.
Pure FRUITY PERFECTION. So simple, so quick and easy to make, just 5 – 8 minutes, (depending on your chopping skills) and you’ve got two glasses of fresh juice.
Give my Sparkling Watermelon Strawberry Mint Lemonade, my Traditional Homemade Lemonade, my Post Workout Tropical Turmeric Smoothie, my Incredible Strawberry Avocado Smoothie, my 5 Minute Spinach Apple Green Smoothie, my Mango Orange & Ginger Hot Smoothie, my Refreshing Coconut Pineapple Mango Smoothie a try!
3 ingredients, a few minutes and a blender is all you need to make this juice.
This Healing Fresh Pineapple Berry Juice is made with fresh pineapple, fresh strawberries and water. You could use any berry you like, or a selection of berries! Go bumble-berry wild, I love a good mixed berry flavour in just about anything.
It’s tough to pass up a good strawberry though…These guys are just coming into season here, and they are ENORMOUS!! Just look at those bright red, golden seed-studded beauties. I’m always amazed by the gorgeousness of fruit, and the incredible flavours that each fruit holds, each so different to the next. Incredible.
What “they” say about the health benefits of pineapple and strawberry juice:
- Pineapples have a wealth of nutrients, vitamins, and minerals, including potassium, copper, manganese, calcium, magnesium, vitamin C, beta carotene, thiamin, vitamin B6, and folate, as well as soluble and insoluble fibre.
- One of the most celebrated uses of the pineapple, in terms of health, is its ability to reduce the inflammation of joints and muscles.
- All fruits, particularly berries and those with exotic colours, are rich in antioxidants, which they say are huge boosters to your health and the protection of your organs
- In addition to antioxidants, strawberries have many other nutrients, vitamins, and minerals that contribute to overall health. These include folate, potassium, manganese, dietary fibre, and magnesium. They are also extremely high in vitamin C!
I spent this past weekend at a retreat 2 hours inland from where I live on the coast, with some lovely friends. It was such a good getaway but since I’ve been home I’ve been feeling a little low on energy.
Which is what inspired me to make a fresh juice that is a pure shot of goodness…and you know what, I really do feel better after drinking this Healing Fresh Pineapple Berry Juice at lunch time.
I’m so excited to serve this drink at a brunch / lunch with friends. Or sip on a glass of this juice while lounging by the pool in summer, a few watermelon slices on a plate to snack on…Ahhh yes, the good life.
Give this Healing Fresh Pineapple Berry Juice a try, and leave me a comment to let me know what you think, I’d love to hear from you!
It’s time to blend up some fresh juice!
A super fast fresh and nutritious fruit juice that is made in a blender in minutes. Refreshing and tropical, this delicious fresh juice is what healthy living is all about!
- 1 small pineapple peeled and sliced (about 2 cups)
- 2 cups fresh strawberries hulled and sliced (or berry of your choice)
- 1 cup water
- Few mint leaves
Place the pineapple, strawberries and water in a blender and blend until smooth.
Pour into two glasses, garnish with mint leaves and enjoy.