Posted on October 10 2018
Looks like a milkshake, tastes better than a milkshake, and it’s a 100% healthy! This is absolutely The BEST Vanilla Almond Chai Smoothie your taste buds will ever meet. It’s vegan (dairy free), packed with protein, energy and wholesome, sweet, nutty-vanilla-chai goodness!
How to make The BEST Vanilla Almond Chai Smoothie, you will need:
- Almond milk – hello Vitamin E!
- Vanilla extract – flavour!
- Cinnamon, nutmeg and mixed spice – spicy yumminess!
- Banana – sweetness and healthy goodness!
- And chia seeds – a smorgasbord of health benefits and energy!
Simply blitz everything together in your blender, pout into a glass, and enjoy for breakfast, post workout or a mid-afternoon snack – it couldn’t be simpler!
The BEST Vanilla Almond Chai Smoothie is velvety smooth and creamy.
If you have a sweet tooth, then this is your smoothie dream come true! Just look at those ingredients!! Those flavours blended together are mouth-wateringly scrumptious.
You will also love my Almond Coconut Chai-Tea Latte, my Golden Milk Turmeric Ginger Latte, my Chocolate Cinnamon Coconut Smoothie, my Healthy Glow Pumpkin Smoothie, my Energy Boost Flax Seed Smoothie, my Glowing Skin Strawberry Lemon Smoothie, my Immune Boosting Grapefruit Banana Smoothie, my Incredible Strawberry Avocado Smoothie and my Mango Orange & Ginger Hot Smoothie.
You could easily make this into a frozen vanilla almond milk chai smoothie by freezing the bananas overnight – this would be amazing in the summertime for a refreshing vegan protein smoothie.
Health benefits of The BEST Vanilla Almond Chai Smoothie:
- Almond milk – is very rich in Vitamin E which acts as an anti-oxidant in the body, protecting cells from free radicals, vitamin E boosts the immune system and fights of bacteria, and almond milk is low in calories so it’s ideal for weight loss.
- Cinnamon – may help with inflammation, fend off free radicals that can damage your cells and fight bacteria.
- Nutmeg – contains oils that help treat joint and muscle pain, is known to have a calming effect when consumed in small doses, it also helps with digestion and brain health, blood pressure and circulation.
- Bananas – are rich in potassium, magnesium and fibre and contain tryptophan, an amino acid that studies suggest plays a role in preserving memory and boosting your mood.
- Chia seeds – packed full of antioxidants, fibre, calcium, manganese, magnesium and phosphorus, zinc, Vitamin B, omega-3 fatty acids and potassium. Chia seeds pack a powerful nutritional punch! The Mayans and Aztecs prized them for their ability to provide sustainable energy, in fact the ancient Mayan word “chia” means strength.
Are you convinced that this must be The BEST Vanilla Almond Chai Smoothie ever? Please be convinced.
Actually, just try it for yourself, and let me know what you think of this recipe, I’m so excited to hear from you!
To give your smoothie a little extra froth, and for all those healthy hot drinks you know you wanna make at home all year round, I highly recommend this awesome Top Rated Zulay High Powered Handheld Milk Frother! It’s ideal for bulletproof coffee, as an electric whisk, drink mixer, mini blender and foamer perfect for Cappuccinos, Frappes and hot chocolate.
Get it here —>
Tastes better than a milkshake, and it’s a 100% healthy! The BEST Vanilla Almond Chai Smoothie is vegan (dairy free), packed with protein, energy and nutrients.
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp mixed spice
Place all ingredients in a blender and blitz until velvety smooth. Pour into a glass and enjoy.